Bed That Turns Into A Chair
The post of Bed That Turns Into A Chair was posted at February 2, 2018 at 8:32 am. It is posted at the Chair category. Bed That Turns Into A Chair is tagged with Bed That Turns Into A Chair, Bed, That, Turns, Into, A, Chair..
Bedbed (bed),USA pronunciation n., v., bed•ded, bed•ding.
- a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- the mattress and bedclothes together with the bedstead of a bed.
- the bedstead alone.
- the act of or time for sleeping: Now for a cup of cocoa and then bed.
- the use of a bed for the night;
lodging: I reserved a bed at the old inn.
- the marital relationship.
- any resting place: making his bed under a tree.
- something resembling a bed in form or position.
- a piece or area of ground in a garden or lawn in which plants are grown.
- an area in a greenhouse in which plants are grown.
- the plants in such areas.
- the bottom of a lake, river, sea, or other body of water.
- a piece or part forming a foundation or base.
- a layer of rock;
- a foundation surface of earth or rock supporting a track, pavement, or the like: a gravel bed for the roadway.
- the underside of a stone, brick, slate, tile, etc., laid in position.
- the upper side of a stone laid in position.
- the layer of mortar in which a brick, stone, etc., is laid.
- the natural stratification of a stone: a stone laid on bed.
- skirt (def. 6b).
- the flat surface in a printing press on which the form of type is laid.
- the body or, sometimes, the floor or bottom of a truck or trailer.
- a compact mass of a substance functioning in a reaction as a catalyst or reactant.
- the canvas surface of a trampoline.
- the smooth, wooden floor of a bowling alley.
- the slate surface of a billiard table to which the cloth is fastened.
- flesh enveloping the base of a claw, esp. the germinative layer beneath the claw.
- Also called mock, mock mold. [Shipbuilding.]a shaped steel pattern upon which furnaced plates for the hull of a vessel are hammered to shape.
- See bed and board.
- get up on the wrong side of the bed, to be irritable or bad-tempered from the start of a day: Never try to reason with him when he's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
- go to bed:
- to retire, esp. for the night.
- to engage in sexual relations.
- go to bed with, to have sexual intercourse with.
- in bed:
- beneath the covers of a bed.
- engaged in sexual intercourse.
- jump or get into bed with, to form a close, often temporary, alliance, usually with an unlikely ally: Industry was charged with jumping into bed with labor on the issue.
- make a bed, to fit a bed with sheets and blankets.
- make one's bed, to be responsible for one's own actions and their results: You've made your bed--now lie in it.
- put to bed:
- to help (a child, invalid, etc.) go to bed.
- to lock up (forms) in a press in preparation for printing.
- to work on the preparation of (an edition of a newspaper, periodical, etc.) up to the time of going to press.
- to provide with a bed.
- to put to bed.
- [Hort.]to plant in or as in a bed.
- to lay flat.
- to place in a bed or layer: to bed oysters.
- to embed, as in a substance: bedding the flagstones in concrete.
- to take or accompany to bed for purposes of sexual intercourse.
- to have sleeping accommodations: He says we can bed there for the night.
- to form a compact layer or stratum.
- (of a metal structural part) to lie flat or close against another part.
- [Archaic.]to go to bed.
- bed down:
- to make a bed for (a person, animal, etc.).
- to retire to bed: They put out the fire and decided to bed down for the night.
Thatthat (ᵺat; unstressed ᵺət),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.those;
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought;
opposed to this): This is my sister and that's my cousin.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to this): This suit fits better than that.
- (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought.
- (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of.
- (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is.
- at that:
- in spite of something;
nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that.
- in addition;
besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that.
- that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example);
more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it.Also, that is to say.
- that's that, there is no more to be said or done;
that is finished: I'm not going, and that's that!
- with that, following that;
thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick.
- (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned;
opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine.
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to this): not this house, but that one.
- that way, [Informal.]in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I'm that way about coffee.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big.
- to a great extent or degree;
very: It's not that important.
- [Dial.](used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand.
- (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I'm sure that you'll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it.
- (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born!
Turnsturn (tûrn),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cause to move around on an axis or about a center;
rotate: to turn a wheel.
- to cause to move around or partly around, as for the purpose of opening, closing, or tightening: to turn a key; to turn the cap of a jar.
- to reverse the position or placement of: to turn a page; to turn an egg; to turn a person around.
- to bring the lower layers of (sod, soil, etc.) to the surface, as in plowing.
- to change the position of, by or as if by rotating;
move into a different position: to turn the handle one notch.
- to change or alter the course of;
deflect: He turned the blow with his arm.
- to change the focus or tendency of: She skillfully turned the conversation away from so unpleasant a subject.
- to reverse the progress of;
cause to retreat: The police turned the advancing rioters by firing over their heads.
- to change or alter the nature, character, or appearance of: Worry turned his hair gray.
- to change or convert (usually fol. by into or to): to turn water into ice; to turn tears into laughter.
- to render or make by some change: Fear turned him cowardly and craven.
- to change the color of (leaves).
- to cause to become sour, to ferment, or the like: Warm weather turns milk.
- to cause (the stomach) to reject food, liquid, etc.;
affect with nausea.
- to change from one language or form of expression to another;
- to put or apply to some use or purpose: He turned his mind to practical matters.
- to go or pass around or to the other side of: to turn a street corner.
- to get beyond or pass (a certain age, time, amount, etc.): His son just turned four.
- to direct, aim, or set toward, away from, or in a specified direction: to turn the car toward the center of town; to turn one's back to the audience.
- to direct (the eyes, face, etc.) another way;
- to shape (a piece of metal, wood, etc.) into rounded form with a cutting tool while rotating the piece on a lathe.
- to bring into a rounded or curved form in any way.
- to shape artistically or gracefully, esp. in rounded form.
- to form or express gracefully: to turn a phrase well.
- to direct (thought, attention, desire, etc.) toward or away from something.
- to cause to go;
drive: to turn a person from one's door.
- to revolve in the mind;
ponder (often fol. by over): He turned the idea over a couple of times before acting on it.
- to persuade (a person) to change or reorder the course of his or her life.
- to cause to be prejudiced against: to turn a son against his father.
- to maintain a steady flow or circulation of (money or articles of commerce).
- to earn or gain: He turned a huge profit on the sale.
- to reverse or remake (a garment, shirt collar, etc.) so that the inner side becomes the outer.
- to pour from one container into another by inverting.
- to curve, bend, or twist.
- to twist out of position or sprain;
wrench: He turned his ankle.
- to bend back or blunt (the edge of a blade).
- to perform (a gymnastic feat) by rotating or revolving: to turn a somersault.
- to disturb the mental balance of;
- to disorder or upset the placement or condition of: He turned the room upside down.
- to convert.
- to pervert.
- to move around on an axis or about a center;
- to move partly around through the arc of a circle, as a door on a hinge.
- to hinge or depend (usually fol. by on or upon): The question turns on this point.
- to direct or set one's course toward, away from, or in a particular direction.
- to direct the face or gaze toward or away from someone or something.
- to direct one's thought, attention, desire, etc., toward or away from someone or something.
- to give or apply one's interest, attention, effort, etc., to something;
pursue: He turned to the study and practice of medicine.
- to change or reverse a course so as to go in a different or the opposite direction: to turn to the right.
- to change position so as to face in a different or the opposite direction.
- to change or reverse position or posture as by a rotary motion.
- to shift the body about as if on an axis: to turn on one's side while sleeping.
- to assume a curved form;
- to become blunted or dulled by bending, as the cutting edge of a knife or saw.
- to be affected with nausea, as the stomach.
- to be affected with giddiness or dizziness;
have a sensation of whirling or reeling.
- to adopt religion, a manner of life, etc., esp. as differing from a previous position or attitude: He turned to Christianity in his old age.
- to change or transfer one's loyalties;
defect: He turned from the Democrats and joined the Republicans.
- to change an attitude or policy: to turn in favor of someone; to turn against a person.
- to change or alter, as in nature, character, or appearance.
- to become sour, rancid, fermented, or the like, as milk or butter.
- to change color: The leaves began to turn in October.
- to change so as to be;
become: a lawyer turned poet; to turn pale.
- to become mentally unbalanced or distracted.
- to put about or tack, as a ship.
- (of copy) to run either from the bottom of the last column on one page to the top of the first column on the following page or from one column on a page to the expected place in the next column on the page (opposed to jump).
- turn back:
- to retrace one's footsteps;
turn around to return.
- to cause to go no further or to return, as by not welcoming;
- to fold (a blanket, sheet of paper, etc.) on itself: Turn back the page to keep the place.
- turn down:
- to turn over;
- to lower in intensity;
- to refuse or reject (a person, request, etc.): The Marine Corps turned him down.
- turn in:
- to hand in;
submit: to turn in a resignation.
- to inform on or deliver up: She promptly turned him in to the police.
- to turn from one path or course into another;
- to go to bed;
retire: I never turn in before eleven o'clock.
- turn into:
- to drive a vehicle or to walk into (a street, store, etc.): We turned into the dead-end street. He turned into the saloon at the corner.
- to be changed, transformed, or converted into: He has turned into a very pleasant fellow. The caterpillar turned into a butterfly.
- turn off:
- to stop the flow of (water, gas, etc.), as by closing a faucet or valve.
- to extinguish (a light).
- to divert;
- to diverge or branch off, as a side road from a main road.
- to drive a vehicle or walk onto (a side road) from a main road: You turn off at 96th Street. Turn off the highway on the dirt road.
- [Slang.]to stop listening: You could see him turn off as the speaker droned on.
- to disaffect, alienate, or disgust.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to discharge an employee.
- turn on:
- to cause (water, gas, etc.) to flow, as by opening a valve.
- to switch on (a light).
- to put into operation;
- to start suddenly to affect or show: She turned on the charm and won him over.
- to induce (a person) to start taking a narcotic drug.
- to take a narcotic drug.
- to arouse or excite the interest of;
engage: the first lecture that really turned me on.
- to arouse sexually.
- Also, turn upon. to become suddenly hostile to: The dog turned on its owner.
- turn one's hand to. See hand (def. 74).
- turn out:
- to extinguish (a light).
- to produce as the result of labor: She turned out four tapestries a year.
- to drive out;
discharge: a premier turned out of office.
- to fit out;
- to result;
- to come to be;
- to be found or known;
- to be present at;
- to get out of bed.
- [Naut.]to order (a seaman or seamen) from quarters for duty.
- to cause to turn outward, as the toes.
- turn over:
- to move or be moved from one side to another.
- to put in reverse position;
- to consider;
- to transfer;
- to start (an engine): He turned over the car motor.
- (of an engine) to start: The motor turned over without any trouble.
- [Com.]to purchase and then sell (goods or commodities).
- [Com.]to do business or sell goods to the amount of (a specified sum).
- [Com.]to invest or recover (capital) in some transaction or in the course of business.
- turn the tables. See table (def. 19).
- turn the tide. See tide 1 (def. 12).
- turn to:
- to apply to for aid;
appeal to: When he was starting out as an artist he turned to his friends for loans.
- to begin to attend to or work at something: After the storm we turned to and cleaned up the debris.
- to change to: The ice turned to water.
- turn up:
- to fold (material, a hem, cuffs, etc.) up or over in order to alter a garment.
- to bring to the surface by digging: to turn up a shovelful of earth.
- to uncover;
- to intensify or increase.
- to happen;
occur: Let's wait and see what turns up.
- to appear;
arrive: She turned up at the last moment.
- to be recovered: I'm sure your watch will turn up eventually.
- to come to notice;
- a movement of partial or total rotation: a slight turn of the handle.
- an act of changing or reversing position or posture, as by a rotary movement: a turn of the head.
- a time or opportunity for action which comes in due rotation or order to each of a number of persons, animals, etc.: It's my turn to pay the bill.
- an act of changing or reversing the course or direction: to make a turn to the right.
- a place or point at which such a change occurs.
- a place where a road, river, or the like turns;
bend: About a mile ahead, you'll come to a turn in the road.
- a single revolution, as of a wheel.
- an act of turning so as to face or go in a different direction.
- direction, drift, or trend: The conversation took an interesting turn.
- any change, as in nature, character, condition, affairs, circumstances, etc.;
modification: a turn for the better.
- the point or time of change.
- the time during which a worker or a set of workers is at work in alternation with others.
- that which is done by each of a number of persons acting in rotation or succession.
- rounded or curved form.
- the shape or mold in which something is formed or cast.
- a passing or twisting of one thing around another, as of a rope around a mast.
- the state of or a manner of being twisted.
- a single circular or convoluted shape, as of a coiled or wound rope.
- a small latch operated by a turning knob or lever.
- style, as of expression or language.
- a distinctive form or style imparted: a happy turn of expression.
- a short walk, ride, or the like out and back, esp. by different routes: Let's go for a turn in the park.
- a natural inclination, bent, tendency, or aptitude: one's turn of mind.
- a spell or period of work;
- a spell or bout of action or activity, esp. in wrestling.
- an attack of illness or the like.
- an act of service or disservice: He once did her a good turn. She repaid it with a bad turn.
- requirement, exigency, or need: This will serve your turn.
- treatment or rendering, esp. with reference to the form or content of a work of literature, art, etc.;
twist: He gave the story a new turn.
- a nervous shock, as from fright or astonishment: It certainly gave me quite a turn to see him.
- [Stock Exchange.]a complete securities transaction that includes both a purchase and sale.
- a melodic embellishment or grace, commonly consisting of a principal tone with two auxiliary tones, one above and the other below it.
- [Chiefly Brit.]an individual stage performance, esp. in a vaudeville theater or music hall.
- a drill movement by which a formation changes fronts.
- a contest or round;
a bout, as in wrestling.
- at every turn, in every case or instance;
constantly: We met with kindness at every turn.
- by turns, one after another;
in rotation or succession;
alternately: They did their shopping and cleaning by turns.
- hand's turn, a period or piece of work: It won't be necessary for you to do a hand's turn yourself, but rather to supervise.
- in turn, in due order of succession: Each generation in turn must grapple with the same basic problems.
- on the turn, on the verge or in the process of turning;
changing: She said she hoped to be alive to see the century on the turn.
- out of turn:
- not in the correct succession;
out of proper order.
- at an unsuitable time;
indiscreetly: He spoke out of turn and destroyed the cordial atmosphere of the meeting.
- take turns, to succeed one another in order;
alternate: They took turns walking the dog.
- to a turn, to just the proper degree;
to perfection: The steak was done to a turn.
- turn and turn about or turn about, by turns: They fought the fire, turn and turn about, until daybreak.
Intoin•to (in′to̅o̅; unstressed in′tŏŏ, -tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- to the inside of;
in toward: He walked into the room. The train chugged into the station.
- toward or in the direction of: going into town.
- to a point of contact with;
against: backed into a parked car.
- (used to indicate insertion or immersion in): plugged into the socket.
- (used to indicate entry, inclusion, or introduction in a place or condition): received into the church.
- to the state, condition, or form assumed or brought about: went into shock; lapsed into disrepair; translated into another language.
- to the occupation, action, possession, circumstance, or acceptance of: went into banking; coerced into complying.
- (used to indicate a continuing extent in time or space): lasted into the night; far into the distance.
- (used to indicate the number to be divided by another number): 2 into 20 equals 10.
- interested or absorbed in, esp. obsessively: She's into yoga and gardening.
- in debt to: I'm into him for ten dollars.
- pertaining to a function or map from one set to another set, the range of which is a proper subset of the second set, as the function f, from the set of all integers into the set of all perfect squares where f(x) = x2 for every integer.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Bed That Turns Into A Chair have 6 attachments it's including Chair That Turns Into Bed With Best Color Combination To Make Your Chair Design Looks Awesome, Chair That Turns Into A Bed, Bed That Turns Into A Chair #3 Chair That Turns Into A Twin Bed Prince Furniture Prepossessing Chairs Convert To Beds ., Bed That Turns Into A Chair #4 Fold Out Chair Black Color, Flop Being Opened, Bed That Turns Into A Chair #6 Fold Down Chair Flip Out Lounger Convertible Sleeper Bed Couch Game Dorm Guest. Following are the pictures:
Could you pick along with colour collection, you should also pay attention to other items like the size and shape of the mattress. Selecting a bed of white on white room would have to be adjusted for the size of the space. Choice of these mattresses so the room white does not appear crowded or entire since one to become genuinely accurate can pick the mattress.
Perhaps the most recent types of sleep nowadays many are good and may be used for-anything else. Beneath the mattress where the part will undoubtedly be applied as being storage space or a clothes closet. The bedrooms have contemporary white color was selected as it is good and relative to the idea of white shade.
Should you be looking for a sleep for you personally as well as your accomplice naturally select the bed dimension is sufficient for two people. But do not be too big together with area can be taken up by it. Calculate the only real bed you choose enough for you personally as well as your associate.
But if you are buying Bed That Turns Into A Chair to your child or for your own personel (without a associate) it's better if you choose a mini bed (individual bad). The area place won't feel cramped, in that way. This mini bed is precisely employed for kids or teens.