Westinghouse Traction Elevators At The Busch Stadium East Parking Garage, Millennium Corner ( Busch Stadium East Parking Garage #3)
Hi peoples, this picture is about Westinghouse Traction Elevators At The Busch Stadium East Parking Garage, Millennium Corner ( Busch Stadium East Parking Garage #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1267 x 713. It's file size is just 64 KB. If You ought to save This blog post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Busch Stadium East Parking Garage.
12 images of Westinghouse Traction Elevators At The Busch Stadium East Parking Garage, Millennium Corner ( Busch Stadium East Parking Garage #3)
Fashion brilliance places that are applying means providing the , inside that is surface. Enhance the cottage or bungalow should not have an excessive amount of difficulty following nation utilizing the matteris mind and goal covering sits right beyond your window. Taking character as products whilst the decoration enhance log villa, utilizing typical wood for furniture and that deck may suit.
You might elect to pass to your cottage or bungalow on the aged furniture from your residence. Utilizing a pillowcase for a love seat or chair will make the furniture search new. Occasionally beautify record hotel, you could paint furniture. Westinghouse Traction Elevators At The Busch Stadium East Parking Garage, Millennium Corner ( Busch Stadium East Parking Garage #3) will also offer a look that is new crisp.
Birch or cedar will actually supplement any area, specially bungalow or vacation cabin. To keep the traditional glance of timber, you'll be able to abandon it in an original framework or use wood stain will provide landscapes of the province. Whether you choose legitimacy or more updated look, lumber is probably the top selection when it's vacation cabin that is sunlit.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
BuschBusch (bŏŏsh),USA pronunciation n.
Fritz (frits),USA pronunciation 1890–1951, German conductor.
Stadiumsta•di•um (stā′dē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ums, -di•a
(-dē ə).USA pronunciation
- a sports arena, usually oval or horseshoe-shaped, with tiers of seats for spectators.
- an ancient Greek course for foot races, typically semicircular, with tiers of seats for spectators.
- an ancient Greek and Roman unit of length, the Athenian unit being equal to about 607 feet (185 m).
- a stage in a process or in the life of an organism.
- [Entomol.]stage (def. 11b).
Easteast (ēst),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the right of north. Abbr: E
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a quarter or territory situated in this direction.
- the East:
- the parts of Asia collectively lying east of Europe and including Asia Minor, Syria, Arabia, India, China, etc.;
- the Far East.
- (formerly) the Soviet Union and its allies.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Mississippi River.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Allegheny Mountains.
- New England.
- [Ancient and Medieval Hist.]the Eastern Roman Empire.
- directed or proceeding toward the east.
- coming from the east: an east wind.
- lying toward or situated in the east: the east side.
- [Eccles.]being at the end of the church where the high altar is: an east window.
- to, toward, or in the east: an island located east of Sumatra; He went east.
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.